top of page



What does "Associate Clinical Social Worker" mean?

The status of "associate" means that I am a provisionally licensed therapist in the state of California. It is similar to how doctors go through a residency. Therapists must also go through several years of clinical supervision, thousands of hours of experience, and other requirements to complete the licensing process.

Associate therapists are required to regularly meet with a clinical supervisor to review cases and get additional support and guidance. Basically, if you work with me, you're getting two therapists for one!

Do you offer services to clients in other states?

Unfortunately, due to licensing regulations, I cannot see clients located outside of the state of California. If you need a referral, and you're in another state, I would be happy to find folks licensed and/or provisionally licensed in your state. Reach out!

Are you accepting new clients at this time?

I do have space in my practice for new clients. Feel free to inquire for more information.

Do you take insurance?

Unfortunately, I do not accept insurance. Please know that there is a possibility for potential reimbursement from your insurance company. 

How this works: you pay me directly, and I will provide you with a "super bill," that you would submit to your insurance company. If they cover some of the cost, they will pay you back directly. 

It is your responsibility to work with your insurance company and benefits.

Where do you practice?

I am seeing clients in person in Los Feliz (Los Angeles area). Additionally, I am seeing clients virtually in the state of California.

Who is your supervisor?

My supervisor's name is Christina Dixon, LCSW #87870. You can learn more about her here:

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions.

bottom of page